Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hello...I'm back!


sunset over Golden Bay, Malta

After quite a long break from blogging, I have decided to start posting again. I sincerely hope all you bloggers new & "old" will enjoy reading my posts, and hopefully I'll be able to somehow give you a view of our beautiful Maltese Islands and their history!

On a personal note...I'd like to remember my wonderful mum today as it's the 16th year from her passing......and the beautiful sunset is dedicated to her memory....

Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us every day,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
Still loved, still missed and very dear.

2 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome back!! Will be looking forward to start capturing the odd photo while we discover new coffee shops then :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and welcome back!!
    I've missed all your wonderful Malta pix!

    ReplyDelete